Deepak Cheriachan is an Australian trained Orthopaedic Surgeon specialising in Shoulder, Elbow and Trauma surgery. He has a special interest in reconstructive and arthroscopic surgery of the shoulder and elbow.
Deepak grew up on the south coast of NSW and after completing his schooling in Nowra, Deepak went on to complete his medical degree at the University of Western Australia. He completed his orthopaedic training in the Australian Orthopaedic Associations’s (AOA) New South Wales Northside training program.
Deepak completed two fellowships after completing his Orthopaedic training. Firstly, a Trauma Fellowship locally at the Royal Prince Alfred Hospital in Sydney. Following that he completed a second fellowship at The Cleveland Clinic, Ohio, USA. Here, he trained in complex shoulder and elbow surgery, with a focus on reconstructive and arthroscopic techniques.
Area of special interest
- Shoulder Surgery
- Elbow Surgey
- Trauma Surgery
- Reconstructive And Arthroscopic Surgery Of Shoulder And Elbow
Qualifications And Memberships
- Australian Orthopaedic Association (AOA)
- Royal AustralasianCollege Of Surgeons (FRACS)
- Australian Medical Association (AMA)
- Clinical Fellowship – Shoulder And Elbow Surgery, The Cleveland Clinic USA
- Clinical Fellowship – Trauma Surgery, Royal Prince Alfred Hospital Sydney
- Lakeview Private Hospital, Orthopaedic Associates, Suite 1, Level 1, 17-19 Solent Circuit, Norwest 2153
- Central West Orthopaedics, Level 2, Suite 204, 30 Campbell St, Blacktown 2148
- Lakeview Private Hospital
- Norwest Private Hospital
- Westmead Private
- Blacktown Public Hospital
- Mount Druitt Public Hospital